Proximity and comfort in a modern setting
This residence enjoys a privileged location only 5 minutes by foot from the campus, a train station and a large shopping center. It is also located nearby the very lively Cergy Port area with its pubs, snacks and restaurants…
This recent six-story building which was opened in 2010 offers a total of 209 furnished apartments from 19 to 39 sqm, divided into 177 single studios, 10 double studios (two independent furnished rooms with a shared kitchen and bathroom) and 12 more spacious studio apartments for couples (a shared, furnished living space and sleeping area with open kitchen, bathroom and toilet)
All our studios are furnished and equipped with a single bed (90 x 200 cm), bookshelves, closets and a desk. Each unit also includes a kitchen with a refrigerator / freezer, electric stovetop burners as well as a shower room and a toilet.
- Security service present and/or reachable 24/7
- Secure building with intercom and badges
- Secure free private parking (underground)
- Coin-operated laundry room
- Possible to borrow a vacuum cleaner and an iron
- Luggage room for storing your personal belongings while off campus
Comfort and recreation
- Sports room
- Tennis courts close to the campus
- Recreation room with table football and billiards
- Co working spaces and numerous study areas
- Recreation room with piano
- Multimedia room with big screen TV and DVD
- Wifi in the common rooms
Note: Internet access available via external supplier at resident's charge.
The rates 2021/2022 (before deduction of the housing subsidy)
The monthly rents include all utilities (water, electricity, heat, internet…).
Housing tax is not included.
- Single studio: 739€
- Double studio: 699€ (price per person)
- Couple studio apartment: 939€
- Security deposit: 590€
- Administrative fee (first request): 299€
- Administrative fee (renewal): from 49 to 199€ according to situation (refer to article 28 of the intern regulations)
- Admission fee (one-time only): 199€
- Annual membership: 99€