MSc in Hospitality Management (IMHI)
Join the 60 000 Alumni around the world
When you join ESSEC Business School, you join a community, yours! You will discover within the community, the power of the ESSEC network.
ESSEC Alumni network boasts 60 000 graduates with diverse profiles dispersed in all corners of the world. With unique personalities, they share a common goal, to achieve their career objectives.
Upon your acceptance into ESSEC, you become a member of the ESSEC Alumni, and this membership lasts a lifetime. ESSEC is the first French Business School with such a wide global reach set in place.
At each step, before and after your course, ESSEC Alumni allows you to:
- find an internship or a job in France or abroad
- manage your professional progression
- switch career paths, become entrepreneurs or independent consultants
- facilitate exchange with professionals with common goals
- maintain contact with your cohort and the community.
Discover all the services and facilities offered by ESSEC Alumni here.
“The professors at ESSEC Hospitality are very good at providing classes that are typical and relevant to today's world and they are not afraid to introduce new content. To this day the learning I acquired at the ESSEC IMHI program is still incredibly valuable and I often refer to it now in my own career.”
Olivier Chavy (H88), President, RCI | Vacation Exchange
“The 2 years journey at the ESSEC IMHI inculcated in me the ability to think "out of the box" and find solutions.The course content, the quality of the faculty, the setting of the campus, the nationality mix, exposure to industry professionals and real life case studies make this a fantastic experience and provide a platform to the graduates for their future success.”
Puneet Chhatwal (H91), Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL)
“IMHI has given me a fantastic opportunity to get a true international dimension in my career. Without IMHI, I would never have had the same chances which led me working for great international food brands such as Häagen-Dazs, Starbucks and Pret A Manger today. IMHI remains a world class program for students who want to work and to perform in this sector.”
Stéphane Klein (H85), Managing Director France, Pret A Manger
AAIMHI is the Alumni Association of IMHI, which operates independently from the school and serves over 1,600 alumni spanning 45 nationalities and 55 countries part of the 47,000 strong ESSEC Alumni network. With more than 30 years of experience, ESSEC IMHI offers a great network of alumni in the various subfields of hospitality at various seniority levels.
AAIMHI’s mission is to organize and revitalize the exchanges of the network and to promote IMHI and its alumni worldwide.
Its values are: esprit de corps, mutual aid, diversity and conviviality.
|President||Monika Moser (H10)|
|Vice President||Sébastien de Courtivron (H02)|
|Secretary general / School Relations||Johanna Wagner (H13)|
|Treasurer||Céline Cotasson-Fauvet (H03)|
|Project Management||Cyril Lanrezac (H97)|
|Events/Communication||Manuel Heurteux (H15)|
|Events||Alexandra Ogilvie (H95)|
|Events||Axelle Rosius (H95)|
|Events||Antoine Sibieude (H12)|
|Communication||Kilian Lefol (H21)|
|Communication||Jeremie Zeitoun (H13)|
The Honorary Présidents
- Michael Levie H83, Owner Founder and Operator, Citizen M, Netherlands
- Thierry Loue H83, Director Corporate Initiatives, JLL Global
- Remy Rein H83, Senior Lecturer, Hotel Asset Management, Transaction,Valuation, Consulting, Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne
- Dimitrios Zarikos H83, Regional Vice President & General Manager, Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza
- Nicolas Meylan H86, General Manager, Mövenpick Hotel & Casino, Switzerland
- Olivier Chavy H88, President, RCI | Vacation Exchange
- Eric Vincent H90, COO, Ladurée Paris
- Puneet Chhatwal H91, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer, The Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL)
- Marc Descrozaille H00, Chief Operating Officer MEA, Accor
- Thierry Guillot H92, Area Vice President - General Manager, Hyatt Regency Mexico City
- François Olivier Luiggi H92, General Manager, The Pierre, a Taj Hotel, New York City and President, ESSEC alumni, USA
- Isabelle Arnaud H96, Managing Director, TALENTUALL Executive Search & Selection, France
ESSEC Open Day 2023 - Cergy Campus
ESSEC OPEN DAY | Join ...