MSc in Marketing Management and Digital (MMD)
Prepare yourself for a fulfilling career in Marketing
- Digital marketing
- International brand management
- Operational product management
- E-product management
- Key account management
- Management consultancy
- Customer relations management
- Community management
- Product development
- Technology consulting
- Trade marketing
OPPORTUNITIES VIA OUR NETWORKS
ESSEC Accompanies You
Helping you shape your career
ESSEC Alumni is by your side at every stage of your career:
When you are a student, to guide you in finding professional opportunities through the network, exchanging with graduates, benefiting from various services to launch your start-up, and staying up to date with the latest news from the ESSEC community.
When you are a graduate, to support you throughout your professional life, to help you develop your network and exchange with your peers, to guide you in benefiting from services for your start-up, and to allow you to rediscover the atmosphere of your ESSEC years.
Career guidance and advice
Throughout your time at ESSEC, the Career Services will accompany you in defining your career plan and facilitating your entry into the professional world.
Through the support of the Career Services team, you will be able to:
- Learn more about yourself and enhance your experiences.
- Explore career opportunities, reflect and develop your personal and professional project.
- Define your internship/job search strategy and prepare yourself for numerous recruitment events through coaching with specialists.
- Prepare your CV, LinkedIn profile and cover letter in an impactful manner, and develop your network efficiently.
- Prepare for different types of job interviews through role-playing exercises (pitching) and learn to position yourself well during salary negotiations.
Meeting with professionals and recruitment opportunities
The Career Services team organizes numerous recruitment events and puts you in direct contact with your future employer(s):
- Networking, professional meetings
- Company presentations, business conferences, recruitment sessions, workshops, master classes and internationally-themed weeks.
This recruitment fair brings companies to our students. You will establish contacts with companies from all sectors of activity, such as: LVMH, Capgemini Invent, Sodexo, DBS, Standard Chartered Bank, etc.